Strada is looking for a savvy and inspiring account lead rock star. (This person could be a supervisor or director level.) Someone who is a natural marketing strategist, an experienced manager of people, energized by a high-volume of work, and insatiably curious about our craft. This person has been around the block, is tired of the rat race and wants to join a boutique agency with a family environment. Our ideal candidate is calm under pressure, deeply intentional, assertive in healthy doses, a positive, forward-looking attitude, and a total team player.
- Writes marketing plans and crafts strategic initiatives for and/or in partnership with clients to support various aspects of the marketing plan.
- Defines objectives, strategies, key messages, mandatories, specs and timelines for all projects. Collaborates with creative team to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Directly supervises one or more account team members (coordinator to manager level), delegating and overseeing their work. Guides and coaches; assesses and provides feedback on performance and goals.
- Crafts scope-of-work proposals and manages budgets.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of the digital realm, all types of media, and lead generation communications and strategies.
- Partners and coordinates with client, media, digital and PR firms to implement brand
- Develops and maintains strong, lasting client relationships.
- Responsible for creating monthly invoices for all accounts in a timely manner.
- Willing to wear many hats – from executing a promotional campaign to dropping off a FedEx package.
- 10+ years minimum experience in agency and/or corporate marketing environment.
- Supervisory experience.
- Experience in real estate/development marketing a plus.
- Confident personality with ability to inspire creative teams and excite clients.
- Strong work ethic combined with a positive, forward-thinking attitude.
- Strategic thinker. Exceptional project manager. Continually anticipates “what’s next.”
- Ability to multi-task a myriad of projects and deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Mac, Acrobat, Excel, Word, Keynote/PowerPoint, web/video conferencing.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics, CMS and CRM
Some evening and weekend work may be required. Occasional travel.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.