Junto is a Denver-based digital marketing agency that is powered by top vetted freelancers from around the world. Our team consists of 3 people in-house in addition to 27 freelance team members around the globe, ranging from content writers, web developers, QA specialists, etc.
We ’re looking for an Account Specialist to oversee our web development and content marketing/SEO client relationships. You’ll be responsible for managing, supporting, and compiling reporting for client deliverables and results.
The role will consist of wearing many different hats. We’re looking for a driven and detail-oriented person who loves helping people. You won’t always know the right answer and sometimes you’ll screw up. We’re looking for someone who is able to own their mistakes and quickly learn from them.
We respect the hell out of our team and need someone who does the same. No drama, no bad-mouthing, no bullshit. We’re blunt. We tell it how it is, and we’re a stronger team because of it.
We don’t believe in “9-5,” but we’re a young and fast-growing company. Sometimes we’ll work 35 hours a week – other times 65. We need someone who can ride that wave with us.
We believe in autonomy and don’t micromanage. We put full trust in our team to kick ass at what they do best. Just as long as you give us reason to do so.
• Compiling and managing web development and SEO task timelines in Teamwork (Project Management Software)
• Oversee and assist in the management and delivery of web development & SEO initiatives including the following:
1. Project kick-off meetings and collection of necessary assets
2. Website development management and deliverables such as design files, development previews, launch, and post-launch deliverables
3. Monthly SEO management and deliverables, such as blog content, imagery, content optimizations, and SEO error fixes
4. Client approvals on designs, development, blog outlines and posts
5. Assist in compiling and implementing SEO strategies and foundations on the WordPress CMS
6. Assist the SEO manager in building, refining, and implementing SEO strategies
• Compiling monthly reporting insights for clients using the following tools
1. Google Analytics
1. Intermediate experience with managing successful projects for clients
2. Intermediate experience managing and exceeding growth targets for clients on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
1. Understanding the process of conceptualizing, designing, developing and launching WordPress websites using custom themes
2. Understanding the terminology regarding the different elements of web design and development
1. Understanding the core elements that determine search rankings
2. Previous experience building and implementing SEO foundations
3. Understanding of Google’s core algorithm updates
4. Understanding the difference between black hat and white hat SEO
1. Understanding of Google Analytics platform to analyze website performance
2. Understanding the KPIs for organic traffic growth
• 1+ years of customer service experience
• Experience with UX/UI Design and understanding the elements of a quality web design
• Experience with SEMRush, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog
• Experience with Hubspot CMS
• Basic knowledge of PPC management (Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, etc.)
• HubSpot Inbound Marketing and Google Analytics certification
• Competitive salary with equity compensation
• Cold Beer – the good stuff 😉
• Flexible schedule and unlimited PTO
• Snacks and lunches
• Junto shirts, business cards, stickers, etc
• Macbook provided
• Central location to downtown (LoHi with great food and things to do nearby)
How To Apply
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org