Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
Brand Dynamic Video Specialists are the face of Director Mix for our most important brand contacts (clients and agencies). At the forefront of the rapidly evolving Video marketing world, we offer support services to our clients who are interested in running Dynamic Video, including consulting, implementing, and troubleshooting. Each member of our team must have the ability to navigate ambiguity while simultaneously project managing campaign launches, working with Engineering on product feedback, and being a strategic partner to our largest brand clients.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Provide technical feasibility assessments during pre-sales discussions.
- Partner with Sponsorships, Media and Packaging teams to ensure flawless transition between sales and implementation.
- Implement YouTube Shows reservation media campaigns and programs.
- Coordinate among Client, Sales and Vendor teams to deliver a campaign or program; Cultivate and nurture relationships with business partners (e.g Sales, Product, Engineering, Sponsorships).
- Leverage technical skills to automate and improve multi-step processes.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a client-facing role.
- Experience working in a creative field or in a creative environment.
- Experience in Creative, Technical and Project Management.
- Knowledge of video encoding and editing basics using Adobe Video Tools.
- Effective creative problem-solving approach, demonstrated technical aptitude and strong analytical skills.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY