Colorado Access is a Colorado based company, working to improve the health of our state. We care for individuals, families, and children who receive health care under Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) and Health First Colorado (Colorado's Medicaid Program). Our focus is driving improvements in quality, member experience, outcomes, and cost. We are a mission driven organization whose foundation is built by our vision, supported by our values and pillared by diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Get some work/life balance: PTO, Floating Holidays, 7 company paid holidays, work from home options (exceptions apply), Employee Assistance Program and 401K.
- Be part of a bigger purpose and make an impact : We serve the underserved and most vulnerable populations in our community through access to quality and affordable healthcare. No matter what you do for Colorado Access, you are impacting our community and making a difference.
- Develop your skills, learn and grow: Tuition Reimbursement, leadership training, promotion opportunities, performance evaluations, employee recognition, language pay stipend.
What you will do:
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst III like you who can help shape our vision. Here is what the day-to-day functions will look like:
- Serves as an integrated line of business team member ensuring that information needs are understood, complete specifications are identified, and the appropriate analysis, research, report, or other support is identified to address those needs. Analyzes and documents requirements through research, data gathering, and brainstorming activities. Designs and documents customer reporting and analytic requests by defining, creating, evaluating, and selecting alternatives. Key considerations in the selection process include:Colorado Access, Business Intelligence, and Line of Business strategic plan alignment,Business problems and opportunities,Operational efficiency, Process improvement, Techniques used in analysis and design include, but are not limited to: Report Mockups, Analytical Project Design.
- Transforms complex Business Intelligence requests, both internal and external, into useful products with actionable outcomes that utilize the most credible and efficient data source, subject to relevant materiality levels. Identifies and creates new data objects. Presents report results to Senior Management.
- Identifies actionable issues through data interpretation and research. Provides summary of trends, observations, and actionable items on complex reporting issues and development reports.
- Applies advanced data analysis and statistical techniques to answer any number of complex data questions and initiatives. Validates that output meets Line of Business needs. Partners with Line of Business Directors to “dig deeper” into output and identifies areas of further analysis.
- Utilizes a variety of software applications and data sources to develop methodologies for the Business Intelligence department and the Analysis and Reporting Team.
- Actively develops new tools and system enhancements, troubleshoots and solves data issues.
- Seeks out, identifies, documents, and initiates resolutions to data quality issues that are discovered during report and analysis development.
- Participates in available training programs and maintains an individual training/education strategy with immediate supervisor.
- In coordination with Department management, specific elements of the Company’s Strategic Plan will be identified as focus areas for this position and will be included as position responsibilities.