- Develop and implement communications plans and tactics to fulfill the strategic and operational goals and objectives of the program developed by the communications practice leader for his/her clients to deliver, promote and protect the organization's brand and reputation.
- Provide communications consulting to internal clients on internal and external communications programs, projects and tactics. Consulting activity will vary from verbal communications or advice on communications issues to providing written customized communications plans.
- Strategize with client, writes creative briefs, researches and analyzes information, prepares presentations (PowerPoint presentations, speeches and talking points), plans logistics, and manages overall coordination.
- Ensure content is consistent with the Kaiser Permanente brand in terms of tone, manner, and messaging.
- Manage and complete multiple assignments in short time frames and coordinate diverse projects and activities into a cohesive and strategic program for a single client or for a program.
- Acquire the input and resources of other communications staff in the organization to fulfill the objectives of communication plans and projects on behalf of communications practice leaders' clients.
- Coordinates the deliverables of other communicators in the organization to ensure that special projects are in compliance with negotiated timelines/financial allocations.
- Implement measures to determine effectiveness of communications programs and create plans to improve results.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working in a complex corporate communications environment with demonstrated excellence in developing, implementing and monitoring strategic communications programs.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, english, business administration or related field, OR four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Thorough knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
- Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Full knowledge of industry practices.
- Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with executives who lead a complex organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a corporate communications department on a team with professional communicators.
- Demonstrated strong project and time management skills.
TO APPLY, CLICK HERE
Primary Location: Colorado,Greenwood Village,Greenwood Plaza IT
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40Shift: DayWorkdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, FriWorking Hours Start: 8:00 AMWorking Hours End: 5:00 PMJob Schedule: Full-timeJob Type: StandardEmployee Status: RegularEmployee Group/Union Affiliation: Salaried, Non-Union, ExemptJob Level: Individual ContributorJob Category: External Affairs / RelationsDepartment: DCSS Shared AnalyticsTravel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.