This role will be responsible for event planning, coordination and logistics for Panorama Orthopedics and Spine Center, including, but not limited to: educational seminars, charity golf tournaments, Arthritis Foundation programs, Kroenke Sports and Rockies events. This role will also work to maintain and strengthen existing physician relationships in established Panorama market areas by meeting with referring physicians and office staff to communicate key messages.
- Utilize market planning tools and Marketware PRM to strategically plan, conduct and document business outreach opportunities including, lunches, drop-ins and hospitality ticket distribution.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining physician relationships across the Denver Metro area with the key component to strengthen relationships and drive referral growth.
- Schedule and coordinate marketing/outreach meetings with physician offices for both the Director of Business Development and the Community Relations Specialist
- Represent and communicate Panorama’s mission, integrative care model, and physician updates and specialty procedures to physicians and the community at large
- Plan, coordinate and manage Panorama Orthopedics community events and educational outreach program. Work with our partners to establish event schedules, coordinate physicians and speakers both inside and outside of Panorama.
- Represent Panorama and at specified hospitality events that may include, but are not limited to: Rockies, Avalanche, Nuggets suites and golf tournaments
- Seek new opportunities for business growth in all markets through outreach and event planning
- Assist Marketing Director in coordinating various integrated communication and marketing activities including events, seminars and community physician meetings.
- Support the development and execution of external Business Development marketing meetings.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings, as needed
- Team player
- Driven and self-motivated with the ability to perform at a high level working autonomously
- Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year