The Rocky Mountain Children’s Choir is seeking a choral conductor/music educator to direct training choir ensembles in its Neighborhood Choir Program for the 2017-2018 season.
Areas of Responsibility
Direct weekly choir rehearsals in an engaging, exciting manner
Recruit singers to participate from local schools and other local neighborhood programs
Plan and direct appropriate performance opportunities throughout the year
Work with other staff to select appropriate repertoire and coordinate musicianship curriculum and sight-singing instruction
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Music – Master’s Degree preferred
- Previous experience as music educator and/or choral conductor
- Knowledge of, and experience working with, the developing voice
- Experience working with diverse populations preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
SALARY BASED ON EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
How To Apply
Send a cover letter and resume to Leslie Britton, Artistic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 5, 2017. Please contact Leslie with any questions.