- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in content production/management, service operations, and/or web development.
- Experience with help-related content creation for internal and external audiences.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS).
- Support-oriented multimedia (videos, simulators) and/or conversational support (e.g., chatbots) content strategy experience.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) expertise.
- Team player, with the ability to multi-task, work independently, and drive projects to completion in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation writing and delivery skills.
About the job
At gTech’s Users and Products team (gUP), our mission is to help users get the most out of Google. We represent the voice of Google's users and many of our partners globally, sharing insights with the larger Google organization to enable exceptional customer and product experiences.
gUP builds innovative solutions that take user experience and engagement with Google to the next level, supporting users across products, countries, cultures, incomes, and identities. We advocate for users through partnerships with product areas at Google (and some Alphabet businesses), supporting Google’s consumer products ecosystem and enabling numerous launches for Google’s consumer products each year.
We are committed to building an ever more diverse, equitable, and inclusive gUP, and consider this the foundation upon which individual, team, and user success are built. We're also committed to innovation not only in the content of our work, but in the way we work. Check out this blog post on our Chameleon program.
The Users and Products team focuses on delivering excellent customer care and being there for users and partners when they need us most. Our team engages with customers and partners across the globe through our online resources and communities, social outreach, and 1:1 care. We represent the voice of the customer and work closely with cross-functional partners across Google to make our products and policies better.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of solution-oriented trusted advisors support millions of customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Work closely with stakeholders globally to define the content strategy and requirements for products. Be an expert and trusted advisor on all things related to content.
- Collaborate with the Content Creation team to develop and publish content for internal and external audiences (e.g., Help Center, knowledge base articles, agent trainings).
- Identify opportunities to improve the user journeys across multiple content channels and ensure consistent and effective content across internal and external channels.
- Partner closely with Product and Analytics teams to conduct quantitative experiments and qualitative user studies to create the most effective content for our users.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.