BillingPlatform is looking for a smart, motivated, and highly-organized Content Marketing Specialist to join our team. If you love content and want to be part of a highly collaborative and innovative marketing team, keep reading!
The ideal candidate for this position has 2-3 years of demonstrable success as a writer or content marketer. The Content Marketing Specialist will help to create, manage and complete projects reporting to the Manager of Content Marketing. This role includes collaboration with the marketing team to develop digital marketing material across the buyer’s journey and our client verticals. Additionally, the specialist will be responsible for managing our paid social strategy. This person has a strong understanding of content curation, recycled and repurposed content and know how to write various styles of digital content such as blogs, pillar pages, webpage content, infographics, and social content. The best candidate will display a passion for developing/writing compelling marketing content. They’re interested in the billing industry, hungry to learn about our audience, and above all, love to write. This position is based out of BillingPlatform’s Centennial offices.
- Serve as lead writer in BillingPlatform’s Content Team, communicating industry and product concepts clearly and concisely for a variety of mediums and audiences
- Help scope, research, and deliver content assets for online and offline consumption, including original research, best practices, and collateral
- Manage, implement and execute on BillingPlatform’s non-paid social media strategy for demand generation and content promotion
- Support email marketing efforts for nurture and engagement efforts
- Manage content projects with design and subject matter experts to ensure efficient development of high-quality assets
- Ensure high-performing contributed and original content is used efficiently and purposed across mediums
- Keep current with the billing / invoicing industry, including influencers and trends
- Curate third-party data and sources to enrich BillingPlatform’s original content
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing, journalism or related field
- A portfolio of work and completed projects
- Strong writing, storytelling, and editing skills
- Capable of managing content contributors and working cross-functionally with subject matter experts
- Experience writing to varied audiences and mediums
- Ability to manage detailed projects with tight timelines
- High-energy, self-directed and team-oriented expert
Individuals joining BillingPlatform will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Remote work/ flex work
- Full Health Benefits
- 401(k) access
BillingPlatform provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.