Vangst is a venture backed, high growth recruiting technology company. We have revolutionized the fastest growing industry in the world by connecting thousands of professionals with careers in cannabis. Through technology and a world-class team, Vangst supplies the cannabis industry with the best talent they need to grow their businesses.
What you will do
The Content Marketing Specialist is an individual contributor, with oversight into all content development. This role is responsible for the successful implementation of all marketing content, messaging, blogs and copywriting as it supports Vangst’s mission and business objectives.
The Content Marketing Specialist will act as subject matter expert in the brand voice and in all copywriting and content marketing efforts. This person will directly lead, manage and create all marketing content. The Content Marketing Specialist will drive our content efforts across multiple channels and must be comfortable collaborating across teams to achieve goals. The Content Marketing Specialist will create and distribute content across external platforms, maintain tight project deadlines, analyze data to drive decisions, and optimize content based on goals.
Who you are
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing start-up environment.
- You are results-oriented and go the extra mile in all situations.
- You are highly collaborative, juggling multiple projects at once while delivering materials on time and on point.
- You are a strong team player who emphasizes team success over individual success.
- You are confident! You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing, and enjoy meeting new people.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and publish content for all Vangst communications including blog, email, case studies, sales collateral, thought leadership pieces and customer messaging.
- Source relevant content from reputable organizations (thought leaders) as it relates to Vangst.
- Provide copy writing and editing for all content. Be a contributor at all marketing campaign kick-off meetings (both internally and with marketing agencies).
- Develop and maintain the style-writing guide and brand voice for Vangst.
- Create, publish and manage an editorial calendar that aligns with overall content strategy and company messaging goals.
- Assist in social media management as it relates to content.
What you’ll need to be successful in this role
- 2+ years of writing experience, preferably in the technology, professional services, or consumer goods industry.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral. The ability to write and edit effectively. Must be able to write in various styles (i.e., blogs, ad copy, email, etc.)
- Ability to effectively concept, plan, and develop content that is relevant and beneficial for both the customer and the business.
- Attention to detail and results driven.
- Ability to work fast, maintain tight deadlines, and shift priorities as needed.
- Please submit 3 writing samples (one blog post, one piece of ad copy, and one research study). These can be examples of past work. Applications that do not include samples will not be considered.
The Fine Print
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), and 401k.
- Vangst provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.