Moonduck Studios & Agency is an internet broadcasting studio based in Denver, Colorado. We specialize in producing online tournaments, innovating production features, and agency services for esports talent.
What We're Looking For
Moonduck is hiring a talented Creative Lead to join our team and help connect the dots in our visual UX across several mediums. Our ideal candidate will play a hands on role creating production assets and grow into a leadership position that will develop the short and long term branding strategy of Moonduck, and see it through to completion. You’ll set the strategy, participate and collaborate on creative direction, then roll up your sleeves with the team and execute the plans.
You’re likely to succeed in this position if you’re a natural problem solver and collaborator. You should be comfortable across the full Adobe suite and be able to quickly bring creative ideas to life. You focus on solutions rather than problems and enjoy the challenge of adding new skills to your repertoire.
This position starts a pay per project position with the potential to become a full time leadership role. Local candidates strongly preferred, but qualified remote candidates welcome to apply. Portfolio with demonstrated versatility required.
- Apply creativity, analytical and organizational skills to develop Moonduck’s brand strategy and marketing initiatives
- Develop strategies and implement creative tactics for the brand that translate into direct brand communication and public relations efforts
- Create web graphics, online ads, marketing decks, media kits and other projects as needed
- Design on-screen transitions, simple animations, and production assets for video projects
- Provide leadership to set the aesthetic tone and direction of content on our website and social media
- Minimum 2 years experience in a full time creative position
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, advertising, film or other relevant study
- Experience with all aspects of creative development including graphic design, photography, videography and illustration
- Strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of esports, particularly Dota 2
- Strong communication skills, and are able to work collaboratively across departments
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and are excited by the challenges that come along with working for a startup
- Experience designing and sourcing merchandise
- A real passion for esports and competitive gaming
- Local to the Denver / Boulder area
Email a short cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this position and attach a resume/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org