DCP Midstream is in immediate need of a highly motivated individual to lead the effort in organizing and executing its 8th Annual Charity Golf Tournament benefiting the American Heart Association. This is a paid, part-time internship that will last until the conclusion of the golf tournament on Sept. 11, 2017.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, have event planning experience and be able to work in a high-paced environment.
- Update the golf tournament tracker file using Excel
- Communicate updates with golf participants on an as needed basis
- Collect marketing materials from participants
- Order promotional materials, shirts and marketing items for the tournament
- Assist in organizing all logistics for the fundraising reception the night before the tournament, Sept. 10, and the golf tournament, Sept. 11
- One year experience in event management (preferably golf tournaments)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially using Excel
- Experience using Golf Squid, but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work 20-25 hours a week
- Highly motivated and organized
- Have the ability to work in a high-paced environment
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to John Dooley at email@example.com.