Do you love print, digital and designing for environments? We don’t live in a box and we think our designers should be able to spread their wings over multiple mediums. Brand Premise is a local branding and marketing firm with regional and national clients. We are looking for a well-organized, creative designer who isn’t afraid of starting from a blank canvas to fill our growing client’s digital, print and environment needs. This position has huge growth potential for the right candidate. This position works under the creative director. We have had great success building our team with great people and who fit our “no drama”, “leave your ego at the door” culture.
3 days a week contract to start
The ideal candidate has/can:
– 3-5 years’ agency experience or similar
– The ability to work well in teams and individually
– Brainstorm with the creative team and copywriters to develop on-target creative
– Manage creative projects from conception through production-ready files
– Multi-task and lead with humility and humor
– Good communication with the ability to take and give direction well
– Proficiency in CS design suite programs
– Start freelance with the possibility of consistent long-term work
DOE. Please provide your hourly rate for a part-time contract
How to apply:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three design samples to email@example.com. Applications with links to portfolios are acceptable.