Corporate Sales & Marketing Coordinator
About Sola Salon Studios
Sola Salon Studios, the nation’s largest and fastest growing salon studios franchise, was established in 2004 with the opening of the first-of-its-kind location in right here in Denver. Now, with over 400 locations in the US and Canada, we provide 12,000+ salon professionals with premium, fully equipped salon spaces in which they own and operate individual boutique salons alongside the support and tools they need to succeed.
Our innovative salon concept empowers experienced hairdressers, estheticians, nail techs, massage therapists and other like-minded beauty professionals to quickly and easily elevate their career. We provide each stylist with high-end studio space and the basic tools they need to find success as a business owner and entrepreneur.
- Execute all local marketing tactics for corporate-owned locations, including email marketing, craigslist postings, direct mail, digital marketing and social media initiatives
- Monitor corporate-owned location’s social media accounts, initiate conversations with and respond to engagements based on established brand guidelines
- Manage the execution and ongoing optimization of all social advertising initiatives for Sola corporate-owned locations
- Track, measure and report on all initiatives, monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and analyzing results, insights and best practices
- Manage a variable marketing budget month-to-month to generate qualified leads for corporate locations, which includes managing forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign build and optimization
- Ensure that campaign projects stay within allocated budgets
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organized
- Work closely with marketing and operations teams to generate, prosper and filter new leads through the sales funnel for all corporate-owned locations
- Respond to all leads via phone and email in an efficient, timely manner to provide initial leasing information and work with field managers to schedule leasing tours
- Assist in creating and managing sales tracking process using Hubspot and/or Rent Manager software
- Work on competitive research projects as requested
- All other duties as assigned including marketing support for national locations, international support and franchise marketing
- Minimum of 1 year of integrated marketing experience including email marketing, social media marketing, direct mail, event marketing, exposure to PR
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience in a marketing, account management, or sales environment
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Knowledge of the latest advertising and marketing trends
- Proficiency with numbers, budget and time management
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Experience managing several programs and projects at once; highly organized
- Highly adaptable and able to handle innovative programs, shifting priorities, and evolving direction
- Experience with Adobe software and Hubspot a plus
- Energetic, creative and driven to succeed – a true self-starter
Competitive benefit package: includes health insurance, paid vacation and holidays and a fun/challenging opportunity for growth.
Based on experience.