The Denver Broncos Football Club currently has an immediate opening for a Digital Engagement Manager. This position will be responsible for execution of content and engagement strategies across Broncos content channels, including Broncos third party channels as well as testing and evaluating new and emerging content platform and technologies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Evaluating emerging content channels and technologies, scheduling and promotion of content across channels:?
- Evaluating and searching for new content channels and where they fit in the Broncos digital strategy.
- Assist in the development of strategy for Broncos content and which applicable channels content should be published to.
- Develop and execute promotional plans for content – including but not limited to: streaming of live shows, new digital/social promotions, social networks, site content.
- Working with Digital Director and sales team on applicable content and channels to monetize.
Creation of content to increase engagement across Broncos existing channels (DenverBroncos.com, Orange Herd, Indi.com, Broncos Message Boards, etc.) and third party content channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.):
- Creating content, written, video, audio, VR and 360
- Monitoring and engaging with community content and seeking out user generated content.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field
- Graphic design skills required
- Proficient in HTML, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience using various content management systems
- Professional level expertise with editing software, Adobe Premiere, Final Cut
- Excellent video editing
- Adaptability to environment involving several simultaneous projects – multitasking
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Actively follow new technology trends and apply to Broncos’ digital strategy where appropriate
- Advanced familiarity with video file formats, including 360 and VR
- 5+ years experience in the sports, digital or social media industries, or relevant agency experience, and management experience preferred.
- Must be team-oriented, self-motivated, and possess a positive attitude
- Must be willing to work flexible hours
Visit here to apply