Zen Planner serves over 7,000 businesses in the boutique fitness, yoga, martial arts and affiliate gym space, providing business owners everything needed to run a successful gym, school or studio. Zen Planner was acquired by Daxko in 2017 and our best-in-class software is backed by team of nearly 100 likeminded fitness fanatics, outdoors enthusiasts and techies. Zen Planner has received several recognitions for its incredible culture, including Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work five years in a row, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, to name a few.
Zen Planner is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator who will support Zen Planner’s Integrated Website product through managing PPC and SEO for our customers' websites.
If you are highly-organized, quick to adapt, a self-starter and an excellent verbal and written communicator and have at least 6 months of experience with PPC and SEO, this could be your dream role.
- Manage and continuously optimize the Zen Planner customers' websites via a repeatable PPC program to ensure maximum lead generation
- Own the SEO strategy for Integrated Websites customers by optimizing all content, including the website, landing pages, blog posts and content pieces, to align with the customer’s current strategy
- Implement and analyze split testing campaigns and landing pages
- Measure and analyze digital content effectiveness through tools such as Google Analytics, Onpage SEO, and Local SEO to optimize website performance
- Utilize a combination of best practices and creative problem solving to continually test and improve customer’s website performance
- Consistently and effectively communicate with customers to keep them informed of their website’s performance metrics, make action suggestions to customers based on their performance
- Manage customer inquiries related to website performance
- Work closely with the Integrated Website Team and Product Team to stay up-to-date on the website product offering
- Minimum 6-12 months experience running Facebook Campaigns
- Preferred 6-12 months experience with Onpage SEO and Local SEO (Directory listings)
- WordPress experience (including landing page build-out)
- Experience with SEM tools (Google Analytics & Facebook Pixel)
- Experience Split Testing (ads and landing pages)
- Direct customer interaction experience
- Experience managing multiple customer accounts at one time
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field, or equivalent experience required
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment, and ability to prioritize/meet deadlines within specific time constraints
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to effectively work on your own, with a team, and with customers
- Strong English, editorial, and creative writing skills
- Experience using Adobe PhotoShop
- Experience using Yoast SEO plugin for WordPress
- Website design experience within the WordPress CMS
- Experience with Conversion Optimization
- Personal passion for fitness (CrossFit, Dance, Martial Arts, Gymnastics, Yoga, Pilates and other fitness disciplines)
Zen Planner is dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We are committed to diversity in the broadest sense, including thought and perspective, age, ability, nationality, ethnicity, orientation, and gender. The skills, perspectives, ideas, and experiences of all of our team members contribute to the vitality and success of our purpose and values.