Location: Front Range-Denver to Ft. Collins, Colorado (primarily remote)
Do you love demand generation and marketing analytics?
Enjoy all the data and tools of a corporate environment without the bureaucracy.
We are a fast-paced entrepreneurial company in the middle of rapid growth, with local presence and global impact.
We are looking for an analytical marketing coordinator, wanting to OWN their programs and become a core contributor to our success and make an impact in our key stage of growth.
We are hiring someone like YOU to work hand in hand with our creative content coordinator, deploying and optimizing campaigns.
Marketing automation and analytics experience is required with tools like Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.
This position is responsible for successful B2B lead generation through implementation of digital marketing programs including:
- marketing automation
- online webinars
- eCommerce management and strategy
- inbound and outbound marketing
- website management and SEO
- social media management and continuous improvement through analysis of all activities.
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, you'll ensure the funnel is always full of qualified leads, and that effective lead management is occurring across the marketing and sales teams at all times. This role is equal parts science and art, with a foundation of analytical capabilities required to optimize digital marketing programs, and the creativity needed to help create new campaigns that customers love.
Required Qualifications and Characteristics:
- Experience with website management and optimization, digital marketing strategies, SEO, eCommerce, online advertising and promotional strategies
- Marketing automation knowledge – understanding the data driven interactions across e-mail, website, and CRM to drive higher performance campaigns
- High proficiency with LinkedIn as a B2B marketing tool
- Knowledge of lead management– understanding the principles to generate, nurture, and close leads through campaigns and teamwork across marketing and sales
- Knowledge of current SEO practices and ability to implement across platforms
- Ability to create data-driven insights about customer behavior using data on website traffic patterns, conversion funnel, navigation behavior, content marketing performance, and A/B testing
- Highly organized, strong time management skills
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically
- A natural curiosity and desire to stay up-to-date on the newest technology and developments concerning digital platforms.
REQUIRED: 3-5+ years of experience with B2B digital marketing, including:
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Website management and SEO
- Inbound/Outbound marketing
- Social Media (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Marketing Automation certification a plus
- CRM certification a plus
- Experience managing online webinars a plus
- Experience with WordPress a plus
Why work at our firm?
You like working from your home office and driving your own success.
You like working with intelligent, driven colleagues who love to win and who pull their weight to do so.
You love learning from teammates with vast corporate experience, who can nurture your career and personal aspirations.
You are looking for a company that invests in corporate development training to keep your skills and career path on track.
Compensation package includes:
Salary range $50,000 – $55,000
Remote work benefit valued at an additional 15% of salary
Partially paid health, dental, vision, and life insurance
3% 401(k) plan with no matching requirement (allowing you to invest elsewhere)
Above average PTO plan and 10 paid Federal holidays to provide work-life balance
Apply by CLICKING HERE