DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR
French Transit, a Juggernaut Capital Partners portfolio company, is a vertically integrated global personal care corporation dedicated to consumer safety and health. The French Transit collection of brands include CRYSTAL™ Deodorant; LUSTER PREMIUM WHITE® enamel-safe and effective teeth whitening systems and toothpastes; and MyChelle Dermaceuticals®, an innovative professional beauty brand in the natural category that provides clean, conscious, and comprehensive products that are bioactive and ethically sourced.
The Digital Communications Coordinator is a highly motivated and collaborative individual responsible for the management and implementation of all brand social platforms and influencer marketing strategies. This role will be responsible for engaging with our customer, growing our social media footprint, and identifying and building relationships with best-fit influencers using social media trends and technology to raise French Transit’s voice and improve brand value. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of the evolving digital landscape with a proven track record of developing and executing multi-platform paid, owned, and earned social media programs at scale. This position will report to the Director of Ecommerce and Digital Strategy. This is a full-time position based in Louisville, CO.
- Plan and implement day-to-day social media initiatives, including posting diversified content and developing strategies to improve user engagement and drive action across all major channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.
- Develop programs to grow social footprint—fans, likes, shares, retweets—and amplify brands’ voices across all channels.
- Help with the creation and management of social media calendars for monthly initiatives and long-term brand campaigns. Create original content relevant to each brand’s target market and work closely with the graphic design team on visual assets.
- Execute, scale, and manage influencer and partnership program plans, including, but not limited to sponsored content, brand contests, and digital and/or social promotions.
- Build and maintain relationships with top tier influencers to build brand awareness, increase brand mentions, and raise EMV (Earned Media Value) across platforms.
- Work closely with our influencer agency partner(s), and marketing and PR teams to support existing influencer programs—in addition to assisting larger marketing campaign needs—that ensure brand vision and key objectives are being met.
- Manage micro and macro influencer campaigns, via direct partnership or through third-party platforms, including contract negotiations, strategy briefing, and content approvals.
- Establish production and execution timeline and deliverables, updating and maintaining materials, event integrations, and working with our brand team to develop messaging.
- Monitor social media feeds of competitors and influencers to gauge trends and inspiration.
- Place product orders/send outs, manage tracking, and other communications responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or in a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in public relations, social influencer outreach, and event marketing work. Beauty or personal care experience a plus.
- Possess a strong understanding of social media platforms.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding verbal, written and storytelling skills across multiple platforms
- Proven ability to establish trusted relationships at the senior executive level
- Ability to motivate, mobilize, and influence team members to accomplish shared goals and create a positive work environment
- Solid program management and marketing operation skills.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and drive complex projects to completion independently while maintaining high standards of quality and attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and cover multiple projects at a time
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously
- Ability to execute creative solutions to everyday problems