Flowhub is on a mission to help cannabis businesses grow. From seed to sale, our award-winning dispensary POS and compliance software is reliable, user-friendly, and purpose-built to serve the regulated cannabis industry. Trusted by more than 300 of the largest retailers and cultivators in the United States including Native Roots, Nectar, and Chalice Farms, Flowhub is the top cannabis compliance technology recommended by state agencies.
We’re looking for a talented, in-house Video Producer to join our team of cannabis advocates. Reporting to Flowhub’s Vice President of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for owning our video marketing strategy and independently producing video content that engages the cannabis community in a way that is both educational and entertaining.
The ideal candidate is an accomplished video producer that brings hands-on production experience combined with exceptional creative and conceptual abilities. You are a jack-of-all trades when it comes to video—from storyboarding and scripting to shooting and post-production, you love it all. This is the right position if you find yourself spending your free time telling stories through video, learning new techniques, and improving your skills.
If you’re ready to make an impact in an exciting, emerging industry and share our passion for cannabis legalization, then come join us.
- Independently produce videos that bring to life Flowhub’s core narrative, customer success stories, company announcements, educational content, promotions, social media campaigns, product tutorials, recruitment efforts, and other marketing initiatives
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to develop a distinct style for Flowhub videos and create outputs that align with our brand guidelines and company-wide goals
- Develop a budget and procure necessary video equipment
- Script, storyboard, allocate resources, set deadlines, and project manage video production from start to finish
- Own the video production schedule and coordinate shoot planning
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over, media management and archiving project media
- Manage Flowhub’s video library, evaluate video performance, and develop reporting to share insights on a regular basis
- Minimum of 3 years in-house or agency experience managing start-to-finish video production
- Technical skill set in video, audio, and post-production including familiarity with professional cameras, various video formats, lighting, scriptwritings, storyboarding, photography, small format mixers, audio compression, effects processors, audio recording techniques, multi-track editing, digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compressions for multiple delivery platforms
- Strong portfolio or demo reel with examples of videos independently shot and edited
- Proficiency in editing software such as Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills, exceptional attention to detail, and an aptitude for making quick, quality decisions
- Superior time management skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Understanding of online marketing strategies and performance goals
- High entrepreneurial spirit, sense of ownership, and good sense of humor
- Willingness to travel to awesome dispensaries around the United States
- Cannabis industry experience a plus
- Self-starter and desire to work with an agile, fast-paced team
- Competitive salary + stock
- Full health benefits (medical, vision, dental)
- Flexible time off policy
- All the tools you need to be successful at your job
- Startup environment with modern and central office space (WeWork Union Station)
- Free coffee and kombucha on tap
- Opportunities to learn, grow, and advance your career
- Fun, energetic team that shares a love for cannabis