A leadership role on the Bluprint Finance team, reporting to the head of Finance. This role plays an integral part in supporting the executive leadership team.
- Lead monthly and quarterly close and financial reporting process, including preparation and submission of reporting schedules to NBCU HQ, balance sheet review, and account reconciliation process.
- Contribute to monthly and quarterly budgeting and forecasting for P&L, Free Cash Flow, and headcount, including management of select departmental budgets, working capital analysis, cash and debt facility management.
- Provide oversight and direction to Accounts Payable team.
- Serve as key point of contact between the Bluprint team and NBCU HQ finance and accounting teams.
- Drive process improvements and standardization of finance and accounting processes.
- Help ensure compliance with NBCU finance and accounting policies and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Help inform proper accounting treatment of new revenue streams and content costs as business evolves.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
• 6+ years of experience in Finance and Accounting
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Ability to travel and/or work nontraditional hours,with short notice, if needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted employment authorization in the United States
• Experience in programming/content and/or ecommerce businesses
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
• Strong time-management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong computer and analytical skills including use of Excel (e.g., able to manipulate formulas in spreadsheets and create pivot tables) and preparation of presentations in PowerPoint
• CPA a plus
• Experience with SAP a plus
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.