As the Director of Talent Acquisition, you will lead recruiting strategies that attract top talent, deliver a world-class candidate experience and enhance our culture.
- Act as the Talent Acquisition thought leader; partner with senior-level business leaders across functional areas and develop recruiting strategies that will meet the needs of each business unit
- Demonstrate the value of the Talent Acquisition function through quantitative and qualitative KPIs, metrics and reporting
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with all client groups, ensuring that talent recruitment and a positive candidate experience are integrated into business processes.
- Work with client groups and hiring managers to prepare for staffing needs through strategic sourcing networking, referrals, creative internet searches and strategic research in order to pro-actively address talent gaps
- Manage cost through innovative recruiting strategies and effective vendor management
- Lead efforts to attract a diverse slate of high-quality job candidates; partner with Communication and Inclusion & Diversity teams to develop initiatives around cultivating a diverse workforce
- Effectively lead and develop a team of recruiters & admin staff; ensure business and individual development goals are consistently met
- Bachelors Degree required
- 10+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition supporting multiple business functions, devising and delivering strategy
- At least 5+ years of team leadership experience
- Strong Stakeholder management and executive presence with the ability to partner and develop relationships with C-level management.
- Experience in developing and implementing an inclusion & diversity strategy to attract a broad range of talent
- Must possess a strategic mindset and creative problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Talent Acquisition data & metrics with experience creating and managing a context of decision-oriented data.
- Proven ability to identify and analyze business challenges in order to provide effective recruiting solutions.
Prologis offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options, including 401(k) with company match. All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background verification. Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religions, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.