PSA is the largest consortium of progressive security and audio-visual systems integrators in North America. Combined, PSA members boast over 400 branch locations, employ over 7,500 industry professionals and are responsible for over $4.5 billion annually in security, fire, life safety and pro audio-visual installations.
We are looking for a special individual to join our Westminster, Colorado-based team as our Director of Marketing. This key position will oversee and manage all of our marketing, communications and event activity and will also serve as a member of our Executive Management team helping to develop and guide all aspects of our company.
This position serves a critical role as a member of the Executive Management Team in helping to develop, implement, oversee and manage all facets of the PSA Consortium. The Director of Marketing will be intrinsically involved in managing and directing all marketing, communications and event activity as well as all managing all marketing department personnel and their performance.
- Lead all aspects of the marketing and communications strategy, planning, and plan execution
- Strengthen and champion the PSA brand identity using all possible customer and key stakeholder channels
- Build and execute comprehensive and aligned cutting-edge programs and communications to support the company's strategic goals to both external and internal targets
- Ensure timely and effective execution of the marketing tactics and programs
- Manage all aspects of the web, including creative design, writing and managing content
- Manage the day-to-day activity with marketing partners, industry press, and vendors
- Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments, and best practices
- Develop and manage the marketing database
- Develop innovative sales tools and collateral to enable Regional and Inside Sales Reps
- Plan, manage and execute all PSA events and participation in industry trade shows
- Oversee the development and implementation of a social media plan
- Generate a quarterly and annual marketing report
- Track and manage the marketing communications budget and resource plan
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Proven track record in managing brand and marketing communications with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a marketing management position
- Ability to act as an individual contributor as well as to lead, motivate and manage direct reports or agency/contractors
- Highly creative with proven experience in developing innovative out of the box marketing programs, tools, events, campaigns etc.
- Experience with developing web sites and using the web as a marketing tool
Experience managing and directing public relations
- Team player with proven ability to work effectively with all departmental managers as well as customers, vendors, and partner organizations
Organized, detail oriented and focused on execution
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and programs similar to "Constant Contact."
- Ability to work accurately and quickly under company deadlines.
- Ability to operate computer hardware and to work with software applications.
- Communication skills- ability to express ideas clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally.
- Interpersonal skills – cooperative, courteous, flexible and good natured.
- Effective work skills- conscientious, persistent, resourceful, productive and active.
- Must have the ability to make decisions and judgments.
- Must have the ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships and deal with employees in an efficient and professional manner.
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks and commitment to meeting and exceeding deadlines and goals.
- Passion for customer service and problem solving.
Send resumes and cover letters to