Are you someone that tells everyone how much you loved your college experience? Do you want to help others achieve their educational dreams? Does a position with a Denver-based, early stage company that is mission-driven and makes a difference in people’s lives sound good to you? If so, join the Enrollment team at Elsmere Education.
We help colleges and universities grow – through building online programs to extend their reach to students all over the world. Elsmere is headquartered in the Cherry Creek area of Denver and works with select universities around the country on online programs and other growth initiatives. Elsmere Education manages the strategy, marketing, recruiting, program development and retention efforts for its partner universities. With relationships defined by transparency, Elsmere Education is relatively small but growing quickly – ground floor opportunity to be part of something big.
We are currently seeking our next Enrollment Counselor. Working on behalf of one of our top tier university partners (top 10 NCAA basketball and football teams), the Enrollment Counselor leads the recruiting for an online program and will work with all prospective students. We are looking for someone that can build relationships over the phone, learn more about the prospective students, and help them determine if these programs are good fit and will provide a return on their investment. Enthusiasm, consultative approach and passion for education are required – we can teach you the rest.
Key Attributes for our next Enrollment Counselor
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion for education and helping people achieve their goals
- Consultative approach to guide prospective students through the university admissions and application process
- Ability to establish relationships over phone, text and email
- Track record of achieving goals within a corporate setting
- Keen interest in learning new things – ability to share what you have learned and teach others
- Willingness to work hard
- Additive to a small office culture
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM
Key Benefits for our next Enrollment Counselor
- Casual work environment in Cherry Creek
- Opportunity to participate in building something important
- Experienced management team that enjoys the work – and loves education
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare benefits
- 401K plan
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Stocked kitchen