Our busy, growing advertising and marketing agency is looking for a dedicated Executive Assistant and Bookkeeper to support our team. This friendly and professional person would assist the Execs, provide general office management and receptionist duties and give bookkeeping support to our Controller. This role will also include greeting clients and directing calls, daily office maintenance and day-to-day operational support. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, has excellent communication and multitasking skills, experience with bookkeeping, and a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Strong organization skills and the ability to wear many hats is a must.
Extremely organized and able to prioritize and multi-task. Ability to assist and organize multiple people and projects. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Personable and professional on phone and in person. Experience in administrative assistance and bookkeeping. Must be proficient in Excel/Google spreadsheets and have used QuickBooks or similar accounting software. Experience with CRM tools and/or Workamajig is a plus but not required.
- Answers phones, greets clients and maintains conference room and meeting schedules
- Assists Execs with expense reports and business development lists
- Prepares written communications on behalf of the Exec team and Controller
- Handles travel arrangements and conference budgets for staff
- Stocks coffee bar, conference rooms and tech center
- Assists with accounts receivable / payable and billing
- Assists with purchasing and credit card expense coding
- Data entry in accounting software, CRM and Excel/Google Spreadsheets
- Tracks budgets and organizes files and documents on server
- Manages shipping and couriering