At The Integer Group, we’re looking to build our list of potential freelance Social Media Strategist candidates to work from our Denver, CO office.
The Social Media Strategist will function as a key member of the Social Media Team at Integer, playing a vital role in creating and implementing multi-platform digital content strategies for Integer’s leading brands. The ideal freelance candidate should possess a broad understanding of all major disciplines of digital marketing with a specialization in social media marketing, social media strategies, content marketing, influencer marketing, and relationship-based marketing (CRM). They’re passionate about sparking connections between people and content and dedicated to building the best strategic frameworks for social media initiatives. To be successful in this role, one must be able to recognize business challenges, be business savvy, as well as the ability to transform business objectives and any data into content strategy across platforms that performs. Considering different Social Media Strategist levels based on potential project work that may be coming in over the next few months.
• Working across internal teams for ideation and thought leadership
• Creating the social media strategies for The Integer Group’s brand clients
• Contributing to complex projects that lead to solid business results
• A minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, communications, marketing or public relations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organized and articulate
• Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships and professional presence with both internal and external stakeholders
• Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills including conflict resolution, consensus-building skills, and leadership abilities
• Strong multi-tasker with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines in a stressful environment
Required Technical Experience:
• Experience developing and launching social media content via communities.
• Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, blogs, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
• Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Social Radar, Collective Intellect, Radian6, Omniture, Facebook Insights, Google+, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, HootSuite, TweetDeck and Crimson Hexagon.
• Strong technical background with advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe Design Suite CS4 or CS5; plus a basic understanding of HTML and app development
• Working knowledge of mobile marketing and digital marketing techniques
• Knowledge of web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, content classification, and content management methods and systems
• Basic knowledge of graphic design best practices and principles for both print and web projects.
7245 West Alaska Drive
Lakewood, CO 80226