Kavod Senior Life provides life-enriching experiences to older adults through a broad range of housing and support services that reflect the spiritual, social and cultural values of Jewish tradition.
As an employee of Kavod Senior Life you will enjoy a rewarding career along with competitive compensation and a benefits package to include medical/dental/vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and generous time off banks, retirement accounts, and educational opportunities. At Kavod Senior Life we celebrate and embrace our diversity. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
SUMMARY: Provides case management services to enhance residents' ability to manage Senior Living and/or Assisted Living.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Provides assessment, consultation, information and referral services to Senior Living residents and families to better enhance residents' ability to manage Senior Living and/or Assisted Living.
- Provides short‑term counseling and supportive intervention for psychosocial needs, grief and loss issues, and adjustment problems.
- Educates, schedules and meets with residents to complete annual Health & Wellness Discussion assessments.
- Provides coverage, intervention, documentation and follow-up for resident emergencies.
- Assists resident and families with finding appropriate housing when the resident no longer meets the requirements of the program in which they reside.
- Provides assessment, consultation, and follow‑up services for management, staff, and other involved parties when resident psychosocial issues are involved in housing management problems.
- Monitors hospitalizations, temporary placement and returns through resident notification, memos and incident reports.
- Oversees the supervision and coordinator for the Senior Companion Program and volunteer Russian translators
- Conducts periodic special events for residents such as Victory Day Celebration.
- Maintain proper documentation and track needed data.
- Leads direct service group(s), as needed.
- Provides written translations of resident communications as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: The successful candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related field and have a minimum of two years’ experience working with older adults. Bilingual in English/Russian – must be able to speak, read and write in both languages.
Please submit cover letter and resume for immediate consideration. Only local candidates will be considered.