GRAPHIC DESIGNER | DENVER
7 – 10 years of experience
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to join us in our Denver office. Norris Design is a worldwide strategic partner in planning, landscape architecture and branding. We create value for our clients by combining excellent service with innovative solutions that can be implemented (in other words our designs get built!). See what we mean at www.norris-design.com.
What do we have to offer?
You’ll be surrounded by creative people who love what they do while forging their own career paths. You’ll work with clients who entrust us with their projects, enjoy working with us and continue to come back time after time. You’ll have access to great technology, skill sets and creativity that knows no boundaries. You’ll be mentored, no matter how much experience you have – our mentoring culture is an important ingredient that contributes to our success as a company and to the success of our people.
- 7 – 10 years of work-related experience with graphic design (internships included)
- Experience interfacing with clients
- Experience collaborating with internal teams and consultant teams, developing compelling designs and promoting the company brand
- Understanding and general knowledge of design process and necessary programs
- Professional writing skills to effectively communicate the goals and objectives of projects
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You’ll be enthusiastic, creative, and have the ability to think proactively and strategically
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or other related field from an accredited program
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with position and qualifications
What does this job involve?
You’ll focus on in-house marketing initiatives including brand standards, website maintenance, ad creation, eblasts, social media posts, tradeshow displays, event collateral, proposals and templates. You’ll work on external client projects too, including naming, brand narrative, logos, brand design guidelines, business collateral (cards and letterhead), marketing collateral (brochures, banners), websites, exterior signage (identity, wayfinding, amenity), interior signage (unit numbers, front of house, utility), signage design guidelines, project design guidelines, motion graphics, tradeshow exhibits, photography, presentation layouts and templates, title blocks and presentation graphics, infographics, mapping and plan graphics.
If you’re intrigued, send us a cover letter, resume, 3 professional references and your portfolio in PDF format that doesn’t exceed 10 pages to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, years of experience and the office location of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please send inquiries no later than May 31, 2019. No phone calls please.
Norris Design is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon any legally protected characteristics. All employment decisions are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.