TeamSnap is looking for a Growth Optimizer to work with our Marketing and Product teams to monitor funnels, analyze data, and strategize growth opportunities across our B2C sports team management app and our B2B sports clubs and leagues management software.
In this role, you will:
- Live and breathe funnel optimization. You check funnel metrics first thing in the morning and spend your day doing everything you can to optimize them;
- Be given free reign to test to your heart’s content (and then some). We don’t need you to know what will get us to that next level, but we do need you to be able to hypothesize, test, analyze, iterate, report and help implement;
- Work with our designers, marketers and product managers to understand our customers and strategically guide product decisions based on testing and data analysis;
- Ask forgiveness, not permission; and
- Have the opportunity to have your ideas heard, debated, proved and disproved among a passionate group.
The right person for this job has:
- Deep A/B testing experience;
- An innate interest in customer behavior and the ability to analyze that behavior through both quantitative and qualitative data;
- An understanding of statistics and a strong grasp on data analysis;
- A sense of comfort with Google Analytics, and the curiosity to ferret out data from its remotest corners;
- A love for Excel (and a good base of knowledge for SQL would help!);
- A strong sense of organization—you need to be able to prioritize and manage multiple tests, including action items stemming from testing;
- Sufficient graphic editing skills to be able to modify graphics to create test variations (preferred); and
- A team-oriented attitude;
- A willingness to learn what you don’t already know.
Small team, big impact. We’re a 90-person company (and growing) where you’ll make a difference on day one, shipping code and solving real customer pain points. Sometimes you’ll get to the know the customers by name.
Happiness. Outside Magazine named us #6 on the list of Top 100 Places to Work. We want to be the best place you’ve ever worked.
Work-Life harmony and flexibility. We’re a mostly-distributed company. Work from your home, a coffee shop or the beach. Take time off during the day when you need it. We’re about results, first and foremost.
We’re a successful company. TeamSnap has a proven revenue model, an experienced management team, committed VC funding and a strong plan moving forward. This is a not a fly-by-night startup but an established player in a massive market.
Change lives. We help families stay healthy and spend more time together through the power of team sports and group activities. You’ll sleep better at night knowing that you’re working on something meaningful.
Sports are fun. So are we. You could go work for an insurance company or a medical records warehousing firm, but TeamSnap is way more cool.
Diversity and Inclusion
TeamSnap is a company built around trust, kindness and collaboration, where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are celebrated and valued. This is a place where everybody belongs.
Compensation, Benefits & Other Stuff
We offer competitive salaries and full benefits. This position is remote from your location, unless you happen to live within driving distance of our Boulder HQ, in which case come on by when you feel like it, grab a desk and pet the office dog.
CLICK HERE to apply for this position.