Paladina Health, a fast growing company transforming Primary Care in America, is seeking an Implementation Manager to drive efforts in rapidly scaling its network of innovative primary care clinics. This position requires an individual with executive presence, intense attention to detail, and superb project management expertise.
Our headquarters has easy access to the light rail, train and major bus lines. Its close to Downtown attractions such as the Pepsi Center, Union Station, shopping and restaurants. Paladina Health also offers an excellent benefits package, competitive wages & other great perks! Come be part of an amazing team!
Core Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking an ambitious, operationally focused and results-driven leader. As the Implementation Manager, you will directly impact client deliverables as the leader of implementation projects across your geography, encompassing clinic build-out, enrollment, education, and staff preparation. You will be responsible for all aspects of several implementations, including:
- Create detailed project plans based on statements of work negotiated with employer clients and meetings with project sponsors and resources.
- Monitor project plans to track resource utilization and ensure that activities are proceeding on schedule and within budget parameters.
- As defined in negotiated contracts, ensure that all program activities align with applicable requirements of client and any applicable laws.
- Identify project risks and potential liabilities, and provide management recommendations where appropriate for the delivery of contingency plans and alternative execution methods.
- Ensure that the customer service standards exceed expectations for client organizations.
- Prepare and present project briefings for internal and external partners, as requested, related to various project activities.
- Prepare progress and final reports for assigned projects, as required. Survey internal and external resources on the implementation process.
- Coordinate required partner and project meetings, preparing agendas, coordinating logistical arrangements, preparing meeting materials, taking minutes and coordinating appropriate follow-up on meeting next steps.
- Resolve issues related to client relations, governmental relations, project quality, project risk, and project safety.
Cross-functional Team Leadership:
- Work with internal teammates and external partners to evaluate the effectiveness and outcomes of assigned deliverables.
- Work to clarify assignments and deliverables; mentor others in project management practices; manages integration of team members’ work.
- Model the values of the organization and be engaged with the mission and vision for transforming health care in America.
Implementation Capabilities Development:
- Identify standards and best practices for individual implementations and for managing multiple implementations simultaneously.
- Use metrics and analysis to track performance, identify opportunities for improvement, and continuously implement enhancements to improve results.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence.
Minimum Requirements (to be considered for this position):
- Minimum of 5 years of successful project management experience. Degree in business or related field. MBA a plus. Work history of consistently executing multiple simultaneously projects on time, within budget and in accordance with quality standards.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, managers, subcontractors and clients.
- Superb time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and dependable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in continuously improving processes to drive measurable outcomes.
- Proficiency in use of a personal computer and software programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of MS Project, and/or Salesforce preferred.
- Demonstrates a high degree of client focus and attention to service.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Clinical background a plus
- Experience with the real estate and construction process associated with setting up a large number of sites at once desirable.
The Implementation Manager reports to the Director of Implementations and works under his/her immediate direction. Travel is significant and could range from 50-75%. Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, health benefits and paid time off in addition to holidays.