Paladina Health, a fast growing company transforming Primary Care in America, is seeking an Implementation Specialist – Client Relations, to drive efforts in rapidly scaling its network of innovative primary care clinics. This position requires an individual with executive presence, intense attention to detail, and superb project management expertise.
Come be part of a great team in a convenient Downtown location! Our headquarters has easy access to the light rail, train and major bus lines. Its close to Downtown attractions such as the Pepsi Center, Union Station, shopping and restaurants. Paladina Health also offers an excellent benefits package, competitive wages & other great perks! Come be part of an amazing team!
Core Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking an ambitious, operationally focused and results-driven leader. As the Implementation Specialist, you will directly impact client deliverables, encompassing clinic build-out, new member enrollment and clinic set up. Work will be analytical, collaborative and strategic in nature. You will be responsible for providing support to all aspects of several implementations, including:
- Create detailed project plans, update, and monitor and provide reports to track progress.
- Coordinate project meetings, prepare agendas, take and distribute minutes and track open action items.
Real Estate/Construction Support:
- Provide support for real estate and construction activities encompassing site search, selection and construction. Activities include scheduling site visits, maintaining the project schedules and tracking progress for on time and within budget deliverables.
Site Readiness & Set Up:
- Follows project plan carrying out all tasks to prepare and set up new Doctor’s Offices which includes obtaining all business and state required licenses, preparing quotes and ordering all furniture, signage, equipment and supplies, and physically setting up the new space.
- Works in collaboration with the broader operations team and other Departments as appropriate
Enrollment & Engagement Support:
- In collaboration with the Implementation Manager, supports tasks and activities in preparation for systems load with both internal and external client partners in readiness for enrollment launch
- Supports the Implementation Manager in scheduling and setting up Information Sessions for new clients and helps prepare required materials.
- May attend Information Sessions and provides support in helping to educate and enroll new members
- May support the broader team as required with follow up phone calls prompting new members to schedule their appointments
- Preferred ability to participate in the examination of data including benchmarking analyses
- Essential to have the ability to do data analysis and convert it into informative presentations
Cross-functional Team Leadership:
- Work with internal teammates and external partners to evaluate the effectiveness and outcomes of assigned deliverables.
- Work to clarify assignments and deliverables; mentor others in project management practices; manages integration of team members’ work.
- Model the values of the organization and be engaged with the mission and vision for transforming health care in America.
Minimum Requirements (to be considered for this position):
- Minimum of 3 years of successful project management experience, preferably in a health care setting. Prefer degree in business or related field. Work history of consistently executing multiple simultaneously projects on time, within budget and in accordance with quality standards.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, managers, subcontractors and clients.
- Superb time management, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and dependable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in continuously improving processes to drive measurable outcomes.
- Proficiency in use of a personal computer and software programs such as Excel, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of MS Project, BaseCamp, and Salesforce preferred.
- Demonstrates a high degree of client focus and attention to service.
- Experience with the real estate and construction process associated with setting up a large number of sites at once desirable.
The Implementation Specialist may report to the Implementation Manager, reporting to the Sr. Director of Implementations and works under his/her immediate direction. Travel is significant and could range from 50-75%. Our company is committed to maintaining a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability, personal growth, and an active role in the driving vision of the company. We offer competitive pay, health benefits and paid time off in addition to holidays.