Seasonal position (From February 1 – July 31, 2017) Hourly pay + commission.
Under the direction of the Senior Ticket Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Representative's responsibilities include selling season tickets and servicing new accounts, create new ideas to increase ticket sales and perform basic office functions as needed. Position could also encompass group ticket sales and other ticket packages by performing defined duties. Furthermore, potential opportunity for full-time employment with the Outlaws/Broncos after the seasonal position ends.
The Denver Outlaws are managed by Edge Sports & Entertainment – a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Denver Broncos Football Club. Under the ownership of the Denver Broncos, the Outlaws have established themselves as the model franchise in Major League Lacrosse, building a tradition of success and a loyal fan base since their inception in 2006.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Prospects, pitches and closes new season ticket accounts.
• Expectations are for representatives to make AT LEAST 80-100 calls per day.
• Arranges appointments and develops networks to promote aggressive ticket sales.
• Achieves defined sales goals.
• Responsible for maintaining and servicing specific accounts, while providing the best customer service to all ticket holders and fans on a day to day basis.
• Develops and maintains relationships with customers.
• Attend community lacrosse & networking events.
• Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Customer Service – Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Oral Communication – Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
Team Work – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Varies writing style to meet needs.
Strategic Thinking – Analyzes market and competition.
Dependability – Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
Innovation – Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
Motivation – Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related sales experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.