Reporting to the Head of Internal Communications, you will be an important member of the internal communications team, responsible for the coordination of internal communication projects, while maintaining a schedule for a broad range of deliverables. From companywide meetings and events to key culture initiatives this role will be deeply involved from start to finish, organizing and maintaining forward movement for the team. The position collaborates with multiple departments throughout the organization.
The environment is fast paced and requires the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time. Organization and scope management are key attributes for success in this role, as is the understanding of Oracle Data Cloud’s business.
You will be ultimately responsible for the successful execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. Agency background is a plus.
As the successful Internal Communications Specialist, your role will include:
- Setting up new projects in Oracle systems, and tracking progress and approvals
- Producing and updating status reports for a variety of programs
- Organizing and running planning and review meetings
- Producing and updating project schedules
- Delivery of projects on time and on budget
- Management of internal marketing wiki, community page
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Conduct new hire training every Monday and serve as a point of contact for all new hires and their managers
- Coordinate all new hire process and communicate with hiring managers
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Candidates with project management experience are ideal
- 2 yrs experience working/interning in marketing related field
- Understanding of marketing techniques
- Microsoft Office programs proficiency
- Knowledge of Slack
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to respond quickly to shifting priorities
- Responsiveness and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and professional dedication
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in a virtual environment (e.g., via phone and videoconference)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Positive and professional demeanor
Development of communication programs to promote Oracle*s products and services.
Assist management with implementation of corporate and local campaign media plans. Apply corporate and local campaign advertising with assistance and guidance. Support efforts to integrate advertising into the marketing campaigns and across the communications mix. Maintain and communicate brand advertising in line with standard practices and procedures. Assist more senior team members with partner advertising. Measure advertising effectiveness.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. Graduate or equivalent with 0 – 2 year experience. Basic knowledge of marketing techniques and company wide products. Developing experience and understanding through exposure to production, media buying and campaign involvement.
CLICK HERE to apply