Colorado Public Radio has a great, high level administrative opportunity in Development for a Leadership Giving Associate. The Leadership Giving Associate is part of a team of dedicated fundraising professionals who engage and nurture relationships with donors giving at 5 figures and above. The Leadership Giving Associate is responsible for providing detailed administrative support to the Leadership Giving team. This person is highly disciplined, organized and goal oriented with demonstrated competencies in database and information management, project support, event planning, donor research and verbal and written communication.
- Support identification, cultivation and stewardship activities that strengthen long-term relationships with donors including generating donor mail; pro-active research of current and prospective donors; portfolio records management and data hygiene.
- Enter and maintain gift entry and records for Leadership Giving Portfolio and Legacy Circle Program donors.
- Provide scheduled and on demand reporting from the donor database for the Leadership Giving department.
- Collaborate with Membership Data Systems Manager to implement/import data overlays from outside vendors.
- Organize donor events and receptions from planning to execution.
- Provide support for meetings and lunches including production of materials and presentations and meeting set-up.
- Assist with grant research, preparation and documentation.
Knowledge and competencies:
- Identification with the mission and purpose of Colorado Public Radio.
- Demonstrated organizational skills managing a variety of activities efficiently.
- Proficiency in Excel required.
- Hands-on knowledge of donor database systems strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to tion.manage high level confidential information with integrity and sensitivity.
- Experience in providing administrative support for multiple specific projects simultaneously.
- Experience in event planning and coordination preferred.
- Demonstrated success in a high level administrative support role.