Responsible for managing all video projects developed by the Creative Services Team. Collaborates, creates and plans for the production of video content in support of overall communication goals. Develops and integrates creative strategies in accordance with Comcast’s Corporate Brand Identity Standards to deliver consistent look and feel. Works with broad range of cross-functional teams to provide creativity and ensure all internal and external communications content is working in synergy and generates maximum, measurable results. Manages and negotiates project timelines and budgets for optimal efficiency and return on investment. Writes scripts, produces field and studio shoots, participates in creative pitches, oversees graphic development, conducts interviews and must be a story teller at heart.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
– Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
– Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
– Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
– Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
– Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
– Drive results and growth
– Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
– Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
– Responsible for managing the design, production, and distribution of video projects.
– Applies brand strategies in the execution of creative assignments.
– Works with team of internal and external partners.
– Manages project schedule and budget.
– Works with multiple business units ensuring business objectives are met with measurable results.
– Supports on-going corporate image development by establishing and maintaining high quality standards.
– Provides creative solutions to meet the objectives of each project. Requires close interaction with senior managers of the company, and responsibilities that range from overall creative development to budget and staff supervision.
– Advises clients on all phases of promotional material development including concept creation and finding solutions for communicating complex issues.
– Develops each project from creation to implementation and distribution; and review all phases to insure that the project objectives and quality standards have been met.
– Manages creative services team, production coordinator and other employees and vendors who support the work of Creative Services.
– Counsels clients on cost and suggest cost containment methods. Recommends best use of available budget. Provides extensive cost estimates including design, production, copy, photography, illustration, printing and bindery to determine project budget feasibility.
– Stays abreast of creative trends and latest techniques.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
– Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
– Communications / Public Relations, Arts & Humanities, Journalism, Marketing, Digital Media
– Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
– Ilustrator/Photshop (preferred, but not mandatory)
– Experience with content creation
– In-house internal communications and/or external communications and community impact experience
– Agency, long format and commercial experience a plus
– Proven project management skills
– Proven ability to work cross-functionally
– Excellent communication, presentation and storytelling skills
– Production experience required (Concept to completion – pre/post and edit)
– Design experience required
– Writing Samples required
– Demo reel required