The Manager, Etail & Distributors is part of a new and exciting group within our eCommerce organization that provides digital marketing expertise and consulting for our Wholesale and Distributor organizations. The team is focused on ensuring Crocs is well positioned in digital outlets where consumers are increasingly shopping. This is a chance to help build a new capability for the Crocs Brand in a highly competitive industry.
Reporting to the Global Sr. Manager Etail & Distributors, this cros- functional role will help deliver value in areas such as go-to-market strategies and calendars, best practices for performance marketing (e.g., paid search ads, email marketing etc.), analytics and onsite merchandising.
As a member of the eCommerce organization, you will be a part of a dynamic global team that is consistently regarded as a leader in the digital commerce space:
#231 in 2017 North America Internet Retailer Top 500
#14/70 in the 2017 L2 Research Digital IQ Index for Activewear
#13/130 in the 2015 National Retail Federal Omnichannel Retail Index
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Help drive the implementation of crocs Digital Commerce Channel Strategy
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel within our WHS and Distributor channels as well as key wholesale accounts
- Coordinate the involvement of Crocs personnel, including marketing, merchandising, sales and operations in order to meet Channel performance objectives and expectations
- Champion the benefits and opportunities in digital practice (marketing, commerce, customer engagement) proliferation cross-functionally as a part of the company’s broader growth strategy
- Coordinate the adoption of eCommerce best practices in eTail accounts and distributor websites in leveraging global standards, practices and services to deliver financial results
- Provide operational execution as needed in go-to-market strategies with wholesale marketing teams
- Facilitate online sales and related policy adherence validation and reporting.
Manage Amazon Marketing Services paid search for Amazon US
Perform analysis of eTail marketing plans and provide strategic recommendations based on expertise and experience in eCommerce.
Perform Site audits for eCommerce best practices for top accounts
Coordinate communication for distributor packets coordination cross functionally with global eCommerce team.
Update monitoring reports for online sales policies and support vendor for enforcement
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have 2+ years experience in eCommerce.
- 4+ years of applicable experience in retail or digital marketing.
- Solid understanding of trends in mobile commerce and role of mobile commerce in the context of the total customer experience for a global brand
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort with ambiguity and change
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate to different types of audiences, internal and external, in both written and verbal forms
- Strong business process experience, including project management and resource prioritization and utilization
- Able to work as part of a team and have a positive attitude
- Understanding of ROI management specifically related to investments in innovative technology and total customer experience
- Self-directed and with a bias towards growth industries
- Understanding of many of the following:
- Google Adwords
- Amazon Marketing Services (AMS)
- Email marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Display advertising
- Microsoft Office
- Web development technologies
- Software development lifecycle
- Real-time & batch data integrations
- Content delivery networks
- Website analytics & reporting
- Vendor management
- Consultative/Agency services delivery
A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CROX) is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clogs, are instantly recognized around the world, and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 300 million pairs in over 90 countries!
We know that smart doesn’t need to mean complicated; we achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value. Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.