Emporium Presents is seeking a Marketing Coordinator who will assist in all aspects of marketing, publicity, promotions and administrative work. This position will be based out of our Golden, CO office (15 minutes west of Denver) and will report directly to the Marketing Director.
Emporium Presents is recognized as a full service national concert promoter with offices in Golden, CO and Auburn, WA.
The ideal candidate should have superior attention to detail, excellent communication and organizational skills, and have a proactive and personable approach with a passion for delivering results in an exciting, fast-paced environment. Relevant experience in event marketing, event planning, public relations, media buying and/or relationship management within the music and/or entertainment industry is strongly preferred.
- Coordination of tour assets and marketing collateral. Including but not limited too entering concert data into internal systems, creating marketing plan templates and ordering concert graphics.
- Create, edit, schedule and deliver press releases with excellent attention to detail.
- Coordinate pre-sale and on sale email blasts and tour announcements. This includes building, editing, scheduling, and updating media lists with excellent attention to detail and follow through.
- Conduct market research for new markets, including contacting marketing reps and finding media outlet options.
- Participate in the planning, coordinating and execution of media buying.
- Create, deploy and maintain paid Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate third party promotions.
- Build show/event ad-packs.
- Make vendor payments, invoicing, collecting credit card reports, filing receipts, etc.
- Ability to act and work independently under pressure in a constantly changing environment to achieve the company goals.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external vendors to maximize performance.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task, while maintaining superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage projects from inception to completion while prioritizing and effectively managing time. Comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day responsibilities.
- High degree of stress tolerance; an ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment; maintaining composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities.
- Delivering results both verbally and in appropriate written form.
- Performing administrative duties with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
Competitive salary dependent on experience.