The Marketing Communications Specialist’s work is performed independently under the supervision of the Director, Corporate Communications. The role works in collaboration with the Marketing Segment Directors and teams to execute and manage the AlloSource marketing communication strategy with our customers and other external audiences. In addition, this position is responsible for managing key initiatives that focus on developing, planning and implementing communication strategies that align with business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the development and execution of marketing communications tools to support company strategies and tactics.
- Work closely with segment teams and department heads to support marketing initiatives, launches and campaigns, ensuring consistent brand presentation and messaging across all programs.
- Provide effective external communication of AlloSource’s message, brand and voice to customers.
- Plan, create and disseminate segment campaigns and product announcements through public relations and social media news flow, in coordination with corporate announcements, measuring results through impressions and engagement.
- Manage website and microsite to support marketing initiatives.
- Support development of segment/product collateral, managing storage and distribution of printed pieces.
- Support development of segment/product advertising and digital marketing.
- Implement measurement of Marketing Communication tools to support effective evaluation of segment/product campaign success and learning.
- Manage visitor requests, including coordinating tours and presenting an AlloSource overview.
- Execute daily news aggregation of AlloSource and industry coverage, including managing the vendors.
- Adhere to and promote proper practices and techniques which are consistent with current operating procedures, training requirements, safety practices and company policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing or communications role, or Public Relations field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to excel in a detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects while maintaining constant level of high quality work
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality with highly sensitive information
- Ability to think strategically and tactically
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to schedule and meet deadlines
- Ability to be self-motivated and take initiative
- Ability to be a strong team player and work cross-functionally
For consideration you must apply online, submit a current resume and meet the minimum requirements. All offers are contingent upon a background check, drug screen and other contingencies may apply depending upon the position. Candidates within a 50 mile radius of the hiring zip code may receive first consideration. If you require special accommodations, please contact us at 720-873-0213.