The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the marketing and promotional efforts for various product lines and projects. This position will create and execute small marketing campaigns and tactics and coordinate multiple priorities. The ideal candidate responds quickly and positively to change and works well independently as well as in a team.
- Creates and executes marketing strategy and tactics for smaller product and lead generation campaigns.
- Coordinates and executes marketing activities. Tracks and reports results on a regular basis and makes suggestions for improvement.
- Ensures accurate demographic list pull and segmentation and creates reports for marketing campaigns.
- Conducts competitive research identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and industry trends.
- Coordinates and creates content and images as well as regular updates for the website utilizing digital best practices.
- Creates and monitors automated marketing campaigns in the Eloqua marketing platform.
- Coordinates schedule and content creation for internal advertising (web, print, email) opportunities.
- Coordinates activities with design, proofing, the Service Center, IT, Distribution Services and external vendors as appropriate.
- Facilitates the development and distribution of project information, scheduling, approvals (reviews, sign-off and change requests), fulfillment, file management and other related activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration, communications, or related field.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience. Lead or demand-generation marketing campaign experience preferred. Healthcare or association experience preferred.
- Experience developing and executing marketing campaigns and tactics including web, email, collateral and direct mail.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Strong writing, editing and proofing skills.
- Experience using email marketing systems. Eloqua experience preferred.
- Website content management experience and basic HTML skills strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication, customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
As a finalist for the Annual Top Company Awards by ColoradoBiz Magazine 2016 Top Company Award, we have great things to offer, including a competitive benefits package! To apply: Email resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Who We Are
The Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) helps create successful medical practices that deliver the highest-quality patient care. As the leading association for medical practice administrators and executives since 1926, MGMA helps improve members’ practices through exclusive member benefits, education, resources, news, information, advocacy, and networking opportunities, and produces some of the most credible and robust medical practice economic data and data solutions in the industry. MGMA advances the profession of medical practice management with its industry-leading board certification and Fellowship programs through the American College of Medical Practice Executives.
Through its national membership and 48 state affiliates, MGMA represents more than 33,000 medical practice administrators and executives in practices of all sizes, types, structures and specialties, which represent more than 275,000 physicians and more than 46 percent of the healthcare delivered in the United States. MGMA is headquartered in Englewood, Colo., with a Government Affairs office in Washington, D.C.
For more information about MGMA, please review our website, www.mgma.org.