Successful candidates have experience managing ad agencies and consultants, developing media plans for multiple geographic markets, ad and digital campaigns and performance reporting.Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager is responsible for designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of the InnovAge brand.
The marketing manager will collaborate with InnovAge leadership, service line operations teams, sales teams and the marketing staff to build integrated communication strategies for the organization.
Essential Functions and Work Responsibilities
Functional Category: Project Management
Estimated Percent of time Spent – 50%
- Use data and analytics to develop and lead strategic marketing projects
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Set and manage marketing plans for marketing programs such as media, production, events, collaterals, etc.
- Provide strategic marketing and communications consultation to other departments or teams
- Coordinate with internal subject matter experts
- Manage marketing agency partners, freelance designers, photographers/videographers, printers, marketing, and other internal teams to plan and develop marketing strategies and tactics for targeted audiences to meet department objectives
- Work collaboratively with department colleagues, service line teams and other departments to contribute to the development of fully integrated communications and marketing initiatives
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand
- Monitor the defined success measures of each project to manage communications strategies to targeted performance
- Generate and maintain status and outcomes reports for projects
- Manage and implement projects within determined timelines and budgets
- Adhere to Centers for Medicaid and Medicare (CMS) marketing regulatory requirements
- Some travel may be required to other InnovAge locations; less than 10% of overall position responsibility.
Functional Category: Marketing Administration
Estimated Percent of time Spent – 20%
- Research content specific to audiences and reflective and supportive of company goals
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand operational and business goals that can be supported through strategic communications initiatives
- Manage ongoing department processes such as invoice processing, department expense reporting, outcomes reports, HPMS submissions, photo releases, Share Point tools, etc.
Functional Category: Writing
Estimated Percent of time Spent – 30%
- Write content to be specific to audiences and reflective and supportive of brand position and company goals
- Write content for wide variety of marketing vehicles including; brochures, presentations, sales tools, digital platforms, letters, etc.
- Identify marketing communications content ideas for various audiences (which may include employees, internal leaders, media, stakeholders, etc.)
- Provide writing expertise as needed for crisis communications
- Use expertise to review and edit written materials in adherence with corporate brand standards and AP style
- Assist in developing multi-media content, including videos, podcasts, and more
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in communications, journalism, marketing, or advertising.
Licensure, Certification, Registration or Designation
- Requires state issued driver’s license, personal transportation, good driving record and auto insurance as required by law.
Work Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in communications with exposure to developing and leading strategies and content for both internal and external audiences.
- Proven writing skills for generating communications content for collaterals, advertising, presentation, sales tools, letters, etc.
- Proven experience managing marketing agencies and freelancers
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications including Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Proven, exceptional project management skills. Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and responsibilities at the same time.
- Experience with and strong knowledge of AP Style.
Work Experience and Qualifications
CLICK HERE TO APPLY