Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 8000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!
In this role, you will focus on growing revenue within our existing customer base. With 8,000+ customers and multiple product lines the upsell and cross sell opportunity within our customer base is substantial. Additionally the role will focused on building customer affinity, reducing churn and maximizing product utilization. You must be able to analyze data, identify trends and make data-driven decisions. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering strategic, ROI-driven lead generation programs that materially impact the bottom line.
- Create and manage advocacy program to mobilize and engage Conga customers
- Build and execute campaigns to generate cross sell and upsell opportunities within our existing customer base
- Work with product marketing on new product launches and releases to drive attach rate within existing customer base
- Partner closely with sales to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, messaging, and KPIs
- Assist in the development of content marketing and thought leadership programs and materials, and oversee all promotional planning in support of these programs
- Provide KPIs and reports of monthly upsell/cross sell leads, conversion rate, and ROI of the various customer program
- Manage customer program budgets to maximize marketing results, while continually testing new ideas/approaches to improve effectiveness
- Develop and optimize the customer lifecycle to reduce churn and down sell
- 5+ years’ experience in SaaS B2B marketing with a strong emphasis on direct marketing and demand generation
- Extensive experience in creating and executing integrated campaigns, with a demonstrated track record of exceptional achievement in demand generation programs for high-tech B2B companies
- Strong project management skills and ability to use data to guide decision-making and resource allocation
- Hard-working self-starter able to navigate a fast-paced environment while still providing attention to detail and approaching tasks conscientiously
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.