At AeroGrow, we like to think that just like our AeroGardens do for plants, our organization creates the optimal environment for people to thrive, grow, and flourish. Do you love connecting people to amazing products, inspiring others, championing new ideas and being intellectually curious? Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and tackle challenges in a fast paced, fast growth environment? If so, then we want you as part of our AeroGrow family.
We are looking for an amazing Marketing Manager who will grow with us at our corporate office in Boulder, CO. The Marketing Manager will support the development and implementation of annual marketing plans for assigned channel(s) including media/advertising, consumer promotions, merchandising and public relations.
The essential responsibilities of this role is to:
(The key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following)
- Lead project initiatives across all elements of the Amazon Advertising marketing mix (i.e, AMS, AMG, Vine, etc.) interacting with and managing/influencing other functions within the company to deliver against project objectives and timelines.
- Update and maintain content (including A+) as needed on full suite of product detail pages for each of the brand’s US and International Amazon platforms
- Perform key business analyses and report progress against all relevant KPIs including: ROAS, DPVs, aCos, CTR, etc.
- Work with internal and external creative resources to develop appropriate assets to be utilized in all global marketing platforms delivered on time and on budget.
- Liaise with internal Amazon sales team to understand deal stream activity and align marketing objectives to maximize sell in and sell thru potential.
- Develop strong working relationships with Amazon corporate sales and marketing teams in Seattle and Chicago to maximize our ability to participate in best practice and beta marketing programs as they are developed
- Take initiative and have a strong bias for action to drive for results.
The ideal candidate will poses the following:
- Extensive project management experience and proven ability to multitask.
- Previous experience managing AMS/AMG or be Google Adwords certified
- Experience in media planning, advertising, creative and concept development.
- Compelling communications with the ability to clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas.
- Critical thinking with the ability to analyze data, identify trends and recognizes the broader implications of issues.
- Intellectual curiosity with the drive to always learn more.
- Strong leadership with the ability to effectively influence others to advance shared goals.
- Adaptability and ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
Some other nice to haves:
- Prior experience developing marketing initiatives for both digital and brick and mortar retail
- Exposure to D2C sales
- Understanding of social media best practices
- Marketing experience for seasonal products/industries
- Prior experience in a sales role or supporting sales departments
- Prior experience managing retailer digital marketing campaigns, such as Amazon advertising
AeroGrow International provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AeroGrow International complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination.