In addition to being a part of one of the most historic hotels in Denver, team members will enjoy many additional perks of working at the Brown Palace Hotel and Spa. These perks include discounted RTD Eco Pass, free employee meals, discounts on services/F&B at the hotel and Friends and Family hotel room discounts. Come learn more about joining our team!
The Marketing Manager is responsible for internal and external design for all digital and print projects. Engages with Marketing/eCommerce team, corporate, regional and hotel stakeholders to capture business requirements. Be the on property expert of all Brand and Marketing strategies.
- Create and direct brand development, including hotel website
- Managing of hotel messaging/brand positioning
- Create and direct brand voice guidelines
- Direct PR Agency, Digital Marketing Agency and Advertising Agency
- Develop partner relationships and manage donation request
- Identify, negotiate agreement and cultivate relationships
- Identify and vet new ideas and guest experiences, and work with operations team for rollout
- Direct and manage community relations strategy
- Community partnerships and Board relationships
- Develop and implement annual strategic marketing plan, including paid sponsored boosting on Social channels
- Research, identify and capitalize on new market opportunities
- Direct media planning and buying in conjunction with ad agency
- Create internal communication presentations for stakeholders
- Work with corporate affiliates on cross-promotional initiatives
- Provide marketing expertise to the executive management team
- Develop and manage the marketing budget/forecast/contracts/financials
- Database management
- Oversee internet marketing strategies; and web site development and performance
- Manage creative campaign development and production
- Operational support and collateral management
- Manage execution of projects
- Performs any other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or related field.
- A minimum 3 years’ of experience in digital graphic design, online content and project management.
- Ability to leverage Brand and HEI processes and systems to support compliance, identify trends and support execution of corporate and property strategies.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to identify relevant data and leverage to positively impact hotel revenues.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence at Property, Brand, Regional and Corporate level.
- Working knowledge of HEI Sales, Marketing and Revenue Management processes and procedures preferred.
Ability to travel up to 25% of the time is required.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment – you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.