About This Opportunity:
We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team at The Stanley Hotel. Known for its old world charm, The Stanley Hotel boasts spectacular views in every direction and is less than six miles from Rocky Mountain National Park. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places and member of Historic Hotels of America, the 202-room Stanley Hotel continues its rich tradition of offering the finest service and amenities in beautiful Estes Park, CO.
As a Marketing Manager, you’ll manage projects, create and manage timelines, create presentations, reports and research as needed. Results from efforts should improve the The Stanley Hote’s reach and awareness while increasing conversion and attendance.
• Responsible for researching and reporting on external opportunities, project management/efficiency, public relations support, locals/membership planning, maximizing partnerships and city relations, educational support, attractions tactics and hotel growth. Development and oversight of our customer relationship management and fostering community involvement. Organization and planning of photo shoots and videography.
• Must be familiar with the creative production process, ad trafficking, and scheduling oversight, involving direct mail, email, collateral, print, radio, out-of-home, special event, and digital advertising channels.
• Support for PR agency relationships and interface.
• Accountable for content management oversight.
• Assistance with special events as needed.
• Analyzing and measuring marketing campaigns along with website performance.
• Identify opportunities to increase visibility.
• Duties also include working closely with graphic designers and agencies on meeting deadlines and managing direction. This position assists in receipt, storage, distribution, and tracking of marketing materials.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business and/or Communications preferred
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong collaborative communication skills
• Microsoft Office Suite competency
• Basic digital file editing and layout abilities (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign)
• Ability to manage many projects with positive attitude
Preferred & Required Experience:
• 3-5 years of marketing experience
CLICK HERE TO APPLY