Marketing Specialist Role: The Marketing Specialist will have the tremendous opportunity to be part of an award-winning marketing team and take industry-leading programs to the next level to drive customer loyalty, to inspire a winning culture and to ensure financial sustainability for the credit union.
You will act as a creative writer and project lead for activities that support the Elevations brand to further engage with our audiences through compelling messages across online and offline channels.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as primary writer/editor for the marketing department and manages the Elevations brand voice across a wide range of online and offline channels, including email, web, print, mail and branch merchandising.
- Leads content development for marketing efforts aimed at member acquisition, awareness and demand generation utilizing freelance and in-house resources.
- Writes and leads development of required member communication regarding changes in terms, rates, etc.
- Ensures all deliverables are routed, proofed and approved by appropriate contacts and maintains archives.
- Leads marketing efforts addressing key target segments, including CU-Boulder students (Elevations’ original constituency).
- Key department contact for the People department for development of internal and recruiting material.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Advertising, or equivalent
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- 4+ years related marketing communications experience
- Must have advanced writing skills and exhibit extreme accuracy and attention to detail
- Master of grammar and usage
- Experience writing and managing design and development of marketing materials
- Experience working with a variety of agency, freelance, and third-party vendors to produce work product
- Adobe Creative Suite skills a plus
- Bilingual Spanish (speaking and writing) preferred
APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Attach marketing writing samples with resume upload or provide link to samples within resume.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities of this position and may change with or without notice. Candidates for certain positions may be required to submit to a credit history report in determining qualification for employment with Elevations Credit Union. If the position you are applying for requires a credit history report, any information received in such report will be not be the sole factor in making an employment decision. A history of personal financial irresponsibility may be reason for disqualification insofar as it relates to your potential job duties. Elevations Credit Union is aware that occasionally there are extenuating circumstances that may affect an individual's credit history. We comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Colorado Employment Opportunity Act. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Elevations provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.