We strive for excellence while working in a fun atmosphere that rewards hard work, initiative and innovation. With a collection of award-winning, best-selling mom and baby support products, The Boppy Company has earned a place as a major player in the multi-million-dollar baby products category. Success hasn’t transformed us from a family-oriented company to a layered, bureaucratic corporation, though. We are passionate about our products and love celebrating the joy that babies bring. The same creative spirit that makes our product special keeps the work environment here fun, energetic and always changing.
This role is a “Jack- or Jill-of-all-Trades” responsible for: Boppy eCommerce, Consumer Services, Events and the Momkind Project, our social responsibility program. A “can-do” attitude and knack for working independently and collaboratively are essential. Strong communication skills are of great value as this position works directly with Boppy consumers and is supremely influential in building brand loyalty. The Marketing Specialist position also requires a person able to adapt quickly while working in a fast-paced environment. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
The Marketing Specialist reports to the Sr. Communications Manager. Position will support special projects as assigned. Minimal travel is required.
- Creates content, programming and commerce programs and measures results for Boppy.com
- Partners with Manager to assist with content development and uploading of copy, images and other rich content supporting www.Boppy.com
- Coordinates with internal team and external partners for site design and integration
- Creates content and manages all aspects of Boppyhood
- Identifies and recommends to Manager which consumer events to attend
- Works with internal teams and event planners to support Boppy’s presence at events including ordering and shipping samples, promotional items and merchandising
- Attends events as needed
- Assists in development of and executes Social Responsibility program
- Manages program budget and provides reporting to management
- Organic Social Media
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned by manager
- 3 years’ experience in consumer service and marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- PC competency in Microsoft-Office (PP, Excel, Word)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Critical thinking
- Team Player with positive attitude
- Calm nature
- Personable with good phone skills
At The Boppy Company, we value our employees. Every member of the team is an integral part of the success of our Company, and we are proud of our comprehensive benefits package that reward you for the time, talent and experience you bring.
- Health insurance
- Paid Time Off — including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Generous 401K plan
The Boppy Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Artsana S.p.A.
Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com