Colorado Public Radio's Member Services Department is seeking qualified candidates to join its team as a Member Services Associate.
The Member Services Associate provides person-to-person service to Colorado Public Radio members. The Associate also processes contributions and provides support for the Membership Department. This position is responsible for being present at Bridges Broadcast Center for eight hours during CPR’s business hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a high-quality member stewardship through prompt donation processing, delivery of service and member engagement that reflects CPR’s mission, values and standards.
- Foster a positive creative and productive work environment.
Knowledge and Competencies:
- Identification with the mission and purpose of Colorado Public Radio.
- Meticulous sense of detail and accuracy working with dollar values and member information.
- Data entry experience is required.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to learn information and database systems and other computer/software applications.
- Working knowledge of public broadcasting and non-profit fundraising.
- Commitment to an office setting inspired by teamwork.
- Proactive stance in addressing member service.
- Courteous and patient approach to supporting members and teammates.
A full job description is available here.
About Colorado Public Radio:
At Colorado Public Radio our mission is to enrich our community by providing news, classical and independent music that is in-depth, thoughtful, and meaningful.
We endeavor to inform, enlighten and entertain our listeners in two primary ways: by fostering a better understanding of our community, and by promoting music enjoyment and education throughout the region.
Our goal is to be Colorado’s definitive destination for learning and engaging in topics that matter most to those connected to Colorado.
We will inspire a community of supporters who understand the value of in-depth and important news and music; and who share our belief in being responsive, ethical and inclusive.
Every day at CPR we go above and beyond in our efforts to do what we do; we strive to raise the bar through reporting that goes further than the headline, through classical music that takes you past the performance, and through discovery of independent and new music ahead of its time.