A key member of the Member Services team, the Membership Giving Coordinator facilitates the processing of indirect and specialty contributions. The Coordinator manages agency and vendor relationships as well as providing administrative (gift processing, record maintenance, special projects) and communications support for CPR’s annual supporters and sustaining Evergreen Members.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and execute processing of specialty and indirect donations (matching gifts, workplace, donor-advised, stock, agency, tribute/memorial, sustainer and vehicle).
- Manage relationships and annual agreements with various agencies and vendors.
- Maintain and update web content specific to specialty giving.
- In collaboration with the Direct Response Fundraising Communications Manager, coordinate annual fundraising campaigns (Colorado Gives Day and Community Shares events).
- Provide high-quality member service through prompt donation processing, delivery of service and member engagement that reflects CPR’s mission, values and standards.
Knowledge and competencies:
- Identification with the mission and purpose of Colorado Public Radio.
- Meticulous sense of detail and accuracy working with dollar values and member information.
- Data entry experience is required.
- Relationship management experience required.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Ability to learn information and database systems and other computer/software applications.
- Working knowledge of public broadcasting and non-profit fundraising.
- Commitment to an office setting inspired by teamwork.
- Proactive stance in addressing member service.
- Courteous and patient approach to supporting members and teammates.