Does it excite you to invent and implement a digital ad campaign?
Do you have that paradoxical blend of analytical thought paired with creative ability to not only craft copy and keyword lists, but able to dissect results into reports and adjust as necessary? Can you be persuasive in communication skills, written and verbal, with experience leading client meetings?
At Amplio, we're passionate about building measurable results for our clients on both digital advertising platforms and the Amazon Marketplace using data analytics and deep industry expertise, while throwing in a bit of creativity to spice things up.
- Create strategic media plans based on client's brand and marketing direction, then work with a team to execute on those plans
- Develop target audiences by analyzing brand and customer demographics, translating those insights into campaigns, and ultimately optimizing them to maximize ROAS or any other client goal
- Monitor conversions, advertisements and bids daily and handle all client related media issues and craft creative solutions to keep our customers happy
- Stay up-to-date on latest digital marketing (especially in Amazon) and SEM strategies and trends, while continually demonstrating new tools to boost efficacy of campaign
- Use various tools to document and align work (e.g. Teamwork, Slack etc.)
- 3+ years of digital advertising experience with online retail either directly, or with an advertising agency, preferably in a client-facing role
- Expertise in Google AdWords and Facebook Ads (certifications are an additional asset) and familiarity with third-party bid and campaign management tools and ad serving platforms (DoubleClick, Search/Campaign Manager, Marin Software, Kenshoo, Nanigans, Atlas Solutions, etc.)
- Strong experience using Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Tools
Even Better (not a requirement though)…
- Experience with Amazon is a major plus
- Experience with additional PPC channels with a Direct Response focus
- Familiarity of with the basics of web design helpful, or other technical knowledge and aptitude to quickly learn new tools is a plus
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, Coremetrics) and suite of Google solutions (Tag Manager, My Business, Search Console, etc.)
- Experience up-selling to existing clients
Are you passionate about the same things as us? Please send Cover Letter and Resume.
Amplio Digital provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.