Paladina Health is a quickly growing healthcare start-up headquartered in the heart of downtown Denver. We have a vision to transform healthcare in America through primary care and are on an exciting path with $165 million recently raised to fuel and accelerate our growth!
It’s a really exciting time for Paladina Health and we are looking for a People Experience Generalist to join our team! This position will play key roles in both day-to-day HR Operations as well as a leadership role in key HR Programs. The ideal candidate will feel connected to our mission and passionate about the role HR plays in cultivating a better workplace. Are you excited by the opportunity to wear many different hats and make an impact on diverse programs? If so, please join our team and help us deliver on our mission to be the Provider, Partner and Employer of Choice.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
People Ops & Employee Engagement:
- Serve as primary point of contact for teammates, sees employees as client and is quick to answer questions or refer as appropriate
- Partner with Sr. HRBP on HR Programs such as the annual performance review process, market compensation evaluations and teammate and manager development
- Initial contact for EE Relations issues, provide coaching and counseling to managers and teammates to resolve teammate relations issues and conflict and to minimize Paladina’s legal risk on employment matters
- Oversees Employee Handbook, evaluating any needed updates and ensuring that updates are tracked and distributed appropriately
- Garner input from teammates and leaders to build internal recognition program, awards structure and corresponding communications strategy aligned with Paladina Health mission, vision and values, and expand as needed.
- Partner closely with HR leadership to evaluate teammate engagement programs, recommending best practices and program changes to better understand teammate engagement and look for opportunities to foster increased teammate engagement
- Administers employee engagement programs such as: employee engagement survey, pulse surveys, stay interviews
- Additional projects and duties as assigned
- Administers benefits programs such as health, dental, vision, life, disability plans, 401k, PTO, LOA, FMLA and EAP
- Partners closely with our benefits broker to ensure accuracy and compliance and monitor benefit plan performance
- Oversees monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, audits and other necessary compliance activities
- Coordinate and facilitate open enrollment
- Provide HR Systems support: Master the use of our HR systems ecosystem and provide system admin support for all HR systems. Manage user access to HR systems.
- Ad hoc reporting and dashboard analysis to provide metrics and reporting to both the HRBP and Recruiting team for their customer groups. Partner with both teams on analyzing metric and trends and addressing areas of concern.
What you will need to be successful:
- Commitment to and role model of Paladina’s core values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Innovation, Accountability, Passion and Fun
- Ability to maintain composure in a high paced, professional environment
- Strong day-to-day operations experience and ability to follow process
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills (fast on your feet)
- Ability to prioritize your time and manage multiple projects concurrently without compromising quality
- Pro-active nature and the ability to follow through on assignment completion
- Excellent attention to detail
- Balances the needs of the company, managers, and team members
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service; proactively communicate and respond promptly to teammate needs
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with an acute ability to listen attentively and to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization with audiences of varying degrees of familiarity with human resources
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Human Resources certification (PHR or SCP) preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ hands-on human resources experience as coordinator or generalist required
- Experience in start-up environment preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; knowledge of Salesforce, UltiPro a BIG plus