· Responsible for planning of Monthly Luncheons and Programs
· Serve as staff liaison for several committees
· General Event/Meeting Planning tasks and leadership
· Maintain areas of internal database including membership information, event registrations and committee management.
· Develop and maintain relationships with Association members who sponsor programs, advertise, or exhibit at events.
· Assist in other areas and departments within the Association (membership, education, etc.) whenever needed.
· Ability to project a professional company image through efficient, reliable and courteous customer service.
· Flexibility to work independently in a small-team environment which consists of changing priorities
· Willingness to take ownership of projects and programs assigned.
· Strong ability to learn and pick up new skills and processes through formal and on-the-job training
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Desire to strive for excellence and ability to take constructive criticism in a positive manner.
· Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint)
· Beginning or intermediate experience with Adobe InDesign or equivalent design software
· Prior Association experience preferred
Salary Range is $45,000 – $50,000 a year.